QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Ask and its given..."

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I am who I am...Your Approval isn't needed

.
Omg, I've been so busy lately.. With school stuff. Quizzes, exams, Raya open house. I miss blogging! :( . And I miss blogging looooooong.. lol..

Well, no time still. :( Gotto study for exams this Monday *yeah ryt*. LAW. My course concentration wants me to strictly obey the rules.. :( . But yeay! Am going to UIA Gombak on the 1st! but coming back on the 1st as well.. BOO! :(( I wont be able to go to my seniors' convo on Monday! Sorry Dave, Hifzu, Mirul and the gang..( hoo da gang 'gain?.. dinie.. and musq...fakka? )

Yeah yeah... Bout my Jakarta blues. Things are now more under control (but still a bit groggy). Thanks to bestie slash bigbro slash daddynumrodos, Hashthedon! (follow him on twitter.lol)! Always there, anytime, anywhere to cheer me up :) . Even when I was in the caves last weekend !! Unfortunately, there wasn't good signal there, so I only got his BB message a few hours after I was out. *hugs* (No wonder Nur's so GaGa over her bf.. :P) .

(oh yeah.. this is for you.) Need to update y'all on this.. recently, I got someone asking me on why i only read self-help / religion / 'fictional/non-fic' encyclopedias rather than novels and my school books. One word..

I'M TROUBLED.. I NEED KNOWLEDGE WHICH
IS NOT TAUGHT IN SCHOOL NOR IN MY COURSE!
THEREFORE I NEED TO READ THOSE BOOKS
AND AN EXTRA INFO FOR YOU:
I'M NOT

A NERD FREAK NOR AM I RACHEL OF GLEE!!

I am who I am...Your Approval isn't needed! :"p
.

But love you still..:) *muach*
.

No comments: