QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Ask and its given..."

Friday, January 22, 2010

Parental Guidance (PG)

.
Keropok Lekor Terengganu …..is the definition of “YUM!”
It is best eaten when the keropok lekor is fried, hot, and dipped in its sauce. For those of you who doesn’t know what keropok lekor is , it is a Malaysian delicacy once only served for the poor that is of a sausage shape and is made out of fish and flour. The sauce- merely chilies; pounded, and mixed, with vinegar. And a sip of hot mint Arabic tea after that, completes a perfect evening high tea. * closes my eyes while breathing in the sea breeze*… hmmm… YUM….

But not all keropok lekors are delicious. The delicious ones are only made from the east of peninsular Malaysia. More specifically, Terengganu. More more specifically, the one nearby my house. Heeeee..

A friend once said that it is not recommended for girls to eat keropok lekor publicly especially with the presence of men i.e BOYFRIENDS as our motion of eating the keropok will somehow ‘amuse’ them in certain ways. Frankly speaking, I really don’t care of what you think. And even if their 'sausages' are far much juicier, I think I’ll just stick to what I am normal to. Short, dark, wrinkled, soft , steamy and not forgetting “fishy”… NGAAAP! And I am fully contented … …

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH….LOOOOOOOOL!!! I don’t know why, but the more my mom scolds me for giving out dirty jokes, the more I am prone to create new ones!!My dad will always share his laugh with me… if I don’t get too carried away… MOM’S NO FUN..boo hoo! XP

Anywho, I don’t know if you have realized this but, I seem to talk A LOT about food lately…really.. I mean like a lot a lot… Does the amount of food in my blog resemble my physical appearance of my tummy?? .. kay...heard that... sad.. huuu… T_T… Its not my fault food kept on jumping and diving into my mouth like the Olympic athletes… My mouth is just so irresistible… Specially my pouting, cherry flavored, lips… wink… Gosh, ovulation period could really make me a bit horny… hmmm…. Curse my hormones! Damn you, FSH and LH!!
.

No comments: