QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Ask and its given..."

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Part Two

.

16th January 2010

It was my 23rd birthday.. *smile*. I woke up, the door of my room opened with my mom wishing me with many returns of the day in a singing tone… Okay.. you definitely woke me up mom…

You know what? Lets just make things short so its less draggy and more straight to the point…

Since it was my birthday, I had planned to cook for dinner. Made the preparations the day before so what was left was just the cooking. The menu?

“Spezial Kuzeen Ala FghanSay via Cheff Ameegha Zee Ghett”

(Special French cuisine by Chef Ameera the Great)

~Appetizer~

Bruschetta

~Main Dish~

Boeuf Bourguignon, Roast chicken,

Mashed Potatoes and Salad (Courtesy of my sisters)

~Dessert~

Bavarian Strawberrry Cream

^_^…

They tasted awesome like absolutely the best food you’ve EVER tasted !!!!

*pause*

hmmph, I cant always live in denial, so here goes…..

It sucked…. My Bavarian Cream tasted more of an expiry yogurt left in the most unreachable location of the refrigerator for at least 5 years than Julia Child’s Bavarian Raspberry … *sigh*

But lets not get our self esteem low for too long… I saied “IT”…IT SUCKED…refering to the dessert alone… but the main dish was a success ! XD … The bruschetta was marvelous, and the boeuf and roast chicken were incredibly delicious (I.e : edible… =).heee….) So, along side of today’s blog, I’ll enclose some pictures of the things that I cooked to blog with it…


And about my birthday cake… they got me Secret Recipe’s…

far less poisonous than my baked one.



bruschetta








birthday cake
bavarian strawberry cream

roast chicken

boeuf bourginion


And here, I’d like to take the opportunity to thank everyone that had helped me made my birthday dinner happen. Credits to Maha, Alia, Fatin, Mama, Baba and Sittu. And not forgetting Nadia; tho you were away but my thought of beating your tremendous Roast chicken was there.. you win this time..grrrr!!!

So guys...

I’m now 23!!!!

*smiles*

.

No comments: