QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Ask and its given..."

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm the new Poker face..

.
You know, my laptop is a mini VAIO. So everything in there is MINI.. literally... even the screen view/ resolution, writing, etc..

So today, I went to the CC for one of the first times in this semester. And HOLY PIZZA!! the blog writings in my entries are HUGE!

"NEED TO CHANGE THE FONT SIZE!!"

bleeekhghhhhh!!!!!!!

Anyway, selling Indonesian batik along side with my mom's Terengganu batik / caftans etc... My bussiness website has been deactivated coz I found it to be NOT INTERESTING TO THE EYES AT ALL! Therefore, thinking of just making an FB-'like' group.

Will post the pictures when I have the free time.

Anyone interested, please call my mobile or message me on FB or my email.

Tomorrows my proposal presentation day! Wish me luck!! ^_^

p/s: poker sucks..unless you know how to count...:))))

<3

No comments: