QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Ask and its given..."

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm starting with.... me... :-)

.
***

I'm Gonna Make A Change,
For Once In My Life
It's Gonna Feel Real Good,
Gonna Make A Difference
Gonna Make It Right . . .

I See The Kids In The Street,
With Not Enough To Eat

Who Am I, To Be Blind?
Pretending Not To See
Their Needs

A Summer's Disregard,
A Broken Bottle Top
And A One Man's Soul
They Follow Each Other On
The Wind Ya' Know
'Cause They Got Nowhere
To Go

That's Why I Want You To
Know

I'm Starting With The Man In
The Mirror


I'm Asking Him To Change
His Ways

And No Message Could Have
Been Any Clearer

If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place
Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change

***
.


Ramadhan is near.. Honestly.. All I want from God is that, for Him to instill Imaan in me, make me a better muslim, make me a better being, a better person, someone who is obedient to her parents, good to other people and someone who is loved by everyone around her. Amien. Happy Ramadhan all ...in advance... :)))

.


.




No comments: