QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Ask and its given..."

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ONE OF MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS............

can i have a belly like this....? :



I've always dreamed of having lots of babies.. I used to want to have 10 children! one becomes a doctor, another ambassador, another is a businessman, one a pilot..................... (HAHAHA..pity my children.. its up to them on what they wanna be.. i'm just gvg options... =P)

But... to think of it... my husband and I might not be able to afford it due to the current economy crisis ( crisis???) so i'll narrow it down to....6? or 4? :-P .. insyaAllah if God gives me the chance to become a mom that is. (Amin).. But my main concern now is.......how to maintain a 25" waist line???????

The ONLY time I can imagine myself to have a belly like Holmer Simpsons is after my 5oth anniversary; wt my great GRANDchildren running around the house....

:-|

yeahh... but now, i'm slowly seeing my belly bulging before my eyess!!! shxz......

hopefully this new year i'll be more active! n most importantly healthy.....n have a jessica alba body....

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! :*

No comments: