QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Ask and its given..."

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Someone ...save me... plz...

.

Is God picking on me or my life is merely a joke???

Despite yesterday's "event" being ranked the top, of my "Driving School Humiliating Moments"... Today's embarrassing event followed up just well....

Cut the cheese Ameera.. what happened this time??

I assumed, that today.. everything was gonna be perfect...
After yesterday, my confidence level was back on track and I prepared myself early to avoid any mishaps like yesterdays'..

and it did...My day did go perfectly well....

-I drove the Viva like a pro... music on, gear 2,3,4, signalled left right...

-My parking? It was more than excellent... a tutor even asked his student to take note on how I controlled the handling of clutch while i reverse...

-The tyres for the hill test were 100% in the box...

-And all 4 attempts of my 3 junction went smooth, as presumed

a perfect day went perfectly well, just according to plan

.... until.....

until the guy who ruined my confidence; the first time, REappeared...



FLASHBACK!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

It was the morning of November 26th, 2009 .... I remember entering the briefing hall with a feeling of proud and excitement...
My younger sister was sat next to me, she had the mutual feeling I was experiencing... but only a bit more over joyed..*huh...kids...*

Then came a guy...He looked sturdy, fiercer than shasha aka beyonce, and then he made his way to sit on the speaker's chair; up front of the whole audience in the hall...

"oh.. so thats the speaker"

.. yes, he was...

At first, everything was fine.. He delivered his task good enough to make us all understand...
His jokes made us laugh and his questionairres were the important things i needed to jot down.. But there was one question that had changed my LIFE... FOREVER!!!

It was a question that, to me, requires HONESTY!

At one time, when the class was coming to an end, he asked us all...

"Iklah nanye neh.. Awok rese, maha dok bayo nok bowok kete neh? sungguh nanye eh.. Awok?"

*translation: Truthfully, what do you think of the price charged by this institute? Whats your opinion (pointing to me)?

So, being as honest as I always have been, I answered:

YES. (coz RM 1080 is a bit ridiculous! i mean like, my sisters did it for only RM250 just a few years ago..)

and you know what he said after that...?

"Oh... mm... kalu gitu BLAJO DIGHIIII AH!! "

And EVERYONE IN THE HALL LAUGHED LIKE THAT WAS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING THEY'VE EVER HEARD...

oh ya...the *translation: well then, if you think so, then WHY DONT YOU ASK YOUR MOM TO TEACH YOU??!


Venue : Ganda Institute Lecture Hall A, Marang.Terengganu.
Date: 26/11/2009
Time : 11.24 a.m yes, i remembered the time coz while i was faking my laugh, i was also looking down at my handphone... supposedly sms-ing...

Subject : I became the laughing stock of some Terengganu idiots...



fish!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


End of flashback... Back to the present world...


While i stopped at the T junction, waiting for some other vehicles to pass by, he walked past my car and said:

"Commey eh... Dok penoh gi napok muke commey gini..."
*translation : youre the most gorgeous creation i've ever seen!! All hail to the Goddess of Beauty!!!!

.
.
.

What made you think that I WONT get flattered after hearing that???

So I was like smiling and... "hmmmm..." =)

And right after that...

"Brrrrbrbrbr....."

The engine stopped....

T_____T

I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!!!!

Though I didnt see but i swear I heard him snickered....

arrrrgggghhh!!!!!! WHY IS MY LIFE ALWAYS AGAINST ME!!!

huuuuuuuuuuuu..........

Anywho,, this would be the list of my humiliated moments i had there :

Moment # 1 : mentioned in flashback

Moment # 2 : yesterday - had tummy ache.. stop by at the petrol station for the toilet.. had my tutor waiting for more than 10 minutes in the car..

Moment # 3 : yesterday - Waved my tutor goodbye... Only to realize that both sides of my armpit were DRENCHED ...

Moment # 4 : Just now...

haaaiiiiiiihhhhh................

tired...... wanna sleep for a while....
.


No comments: