QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Ask and its given..."

Friday, March 26, 2010

Civilized Much?

.
-->
While everyone else was busy studying for this Sunday’s paper, I kept myself busy with sumthin’ else…. And that’s watching 5 movies in a row. Hows bout that? ;P . ..
“Carrier” (2009).
Frankly speaking, I’ve never heard of the movie before, but since it was in my friend’s HD, I might as well give it a chance to entertain me for awhile.
Basically, the movie is somewhat the same as any other movies of that genre. That goes to the : ‘runaway-from-the-infectious-disease-and-to-a-safer-place-but-where?’ plot. What differ it from other movies of the type is that it’s strong ‘will power’ to leave infected people behind. Even if they’re a family member, a lover or a main character.
“You got infected, you stay away or we’ll kill you”… THAT’S kinda their motto.
Which leaves me to a question:
What would I do if I were in a situation that threatens me to kill everyone else to survive?
What if my family was to be robbed by some gun loaded robbers and was put as hostages?
Lets imagine a scene…..
**********************************************
Bushido: Mmeeeeeeeeeeeow!! (*translation: “Get your big as* off my owners property , you motha jiggin sc*mbag!”)
Robber : Points the gun towards Bushido, ready to fire a shot.
Ameera: *cries and screams* . “NOOO!! Don’t shoot her!! Take me instead!
Robber: *Raise eyebrow* “Hell, you don’t have to worry bout nothing, I’d kill the both of you together if you like!”

Pin drop silence

Ameera: “Oh…” …*cries and screams* “THEN JUST KILL THE GODDAM CAT!!SAVE ME!! PLEASE!! I HAVENT GRADUATED. I WANT TO WORK! I WANT TO HAVE KIDS WITH JONATHAN RHEYS MYERS. SPARE ME!!! PUHLEESE!!”
Robber:*raise eyebrow-disbelief*
Bushido: As*hole! (translation : “meok!” ) while showing her middle claw to Ameera.
************************************************************************

Desperation is the real deal of life.
A Saint would kill to protect his sanctuary, a father would steal to pay for his son’s medical fees, a wife would let go of her body for his husband’s life.
Many unwanted things happen during times of desperation. What happened to all the principals we have vowed on? Shredded into pieces?! Only those who are strong enough would hold on to their selves. But at that time, these strong people are being looked at as someone selfish who wouldn’t care bout anything but his self, a cruel and heartless person who would not sacrifice himself for the sake of others.
I’m not weak but that doesn’t mean I am saying that I’m strong...
Some of you might have this thought in your mind saying:
“If you keep on to your beliefs, your faith, then you wont have anything to be worried about.”
Easy said. As calm as the breeze. That’s because we are OUTSIDE the situation. I’m not saying what he/she is saying is wrong, but just how many of us could ‘survive’ the tension??
I don’t have the solution nor a conclusion of my post today but just a simple question:
Where do we stand?

……………………. probably no where…
…and that’s why God’s Great… and we’re just a small tiny living who’s arrogant enough to think we could rule the world and chess out our life..
(am suppose to stop at the question… but as usual.. I hv so much to say …n suggestions to give…huhu… =P )

1 comment:

Mochtar said...

Salam Ameera.
you are funny.
I hoping we can be friend.
I am Najib's friend.
please approv on facebook.

Thank you