QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Ask and its given..."

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

i HAVE survived! hey hey!

.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr.Tareq's exam is finished!!!! YEEEAYY!!! That means I'm partially a MERDEKA-d person!


LOVE Y'ALL!! hahahahha

p/s: I sorta like re-opened my previous old blog to public.. just for fun... hahaha... I was still young when I wrote them. Started blogging when I was 16. The things I write about on that page are soo.. hahaha... i dunno... pelik... but I did the layout everything myself.. time-time baru belajar how to make a website layout at Matric.. :P

if you wanna check it out, its this one:

http://ameera-alzawawy.blogspot.com

YEAAAY!!! I DONT WANNA HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT HEMATOLOGY EVER AGAIN!! hahahah.. jk.. XP

3 comments:

zakwan said...

Congratulations for surviving
You know what?
Since this is probably our last lecture with Prof Tareq's, perhaps we should start making "I survived Prof Tareq" t shirts
Unless we have 2 repeat the subject with him

From my perspective, the paper is not what I expected
A little easier than I thought due 2 its simplicity
But the big blunder that I committed was at Section C(fill in the blanks),question no. 7
The answer was Methaemoglobinemia
That was initial answer but I had to change it to Methaeglobinemia minus the mo
Damn, I feeling like banging my head on the monitor now!!!

Now, would you excuse me as I'm about to endure another nightmare
Sejarah Bahasa Melayu!!!!!

MaMMaMia said...

lol.. hope you seat next to me... havent touched anything on bm yet.. :P

Anonymous said...

zakwans internet version is soki ryt?

-rahfahsifiafa :D