QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Ask and its given..."

Monday, November 15, 2010

*Sigh..*

.

Life is hard. No doubt about that. But it doesn’t mean that we should show it physically (or emotionally ) to prove it. What I’m about to share with you, is a short story of a girl:


ONCE UPON A TIME, THERE WAS A YOUNG WOMAN WHO SUCKED
AT HANDLING BAD TIMES IN LIFE… HER NAME IS AMEERA .
END.

One thing I realize I lack of is; patience. Everything I want should be done ‘snap-snap’! Or else, I’ll easily get fumed...

How do I define “hard times” in today’s post?
Hard time is when my keyboard is broken (because my cat vomited on it last few months) and no one fixed it while I was away in college.

And today, I’m home.

And I cant play.

Did I not tell the whole house that I needed it to be fixed before I come back? I know, I sound so demanding and spoilt right now, but the truth is I asked them a couple of times, and they keep PROMISING that they’ll send it to be fixed! But yet I still cant play 5 keys! Now the only musical instruments I have in the house are the ones that I cant play! Like the guitar, gambus or sita and a tabla! Its not like I’m from an African tribe and need a tabla to call for the rain!! Oh..sorry..I missed one more..My flute RECORDER when I was in Grade 5!

( QUIZ : Ey, just a question; is there any African aborigines , or are they all
considered aborigines? I’m not mocking or being sarcastic nor racist.. I just
wanna know… And I’m not talking about the whole Africa continent. I’m talking
about the Africans they show on TV; the bald men and ladies with lions as their
pets. Let me know alryt..thank you..)

I seriously down in the dumps. I cant play on my keyboard!! Now I have to go to my grandmothers’ house to play. Its not that I’m an excellent or even a good pianist. But I just love to hear the sound it makes! And singing :D. But I cant sing all the time, coz my sisters’ll complain to my parents their ears are hurting (my only fans are my mom and my youngest sister.. :D) …
Do you think its rational to get a new keyboard? Or just fix it? Okay, I have got an eye on this one keyboard I saw at a music store last month when I was in Kuala Lumpur. It’s YAMAHA. But its friggin EXPENSIVE!

Its like RM2000++ . The only way I can afford it is if I sell my old keyboard plus my TV plus the stxpid treadmill (which I have no idea why its in my room) plus my stereo plus maybe the antique aircond plus my CD collection, my encyclopedias and finally my bed. Or an easier way is to sell off my 2 year-old-to-be SONY VAiO laptop.

Oh Gosh.. I soo wish I’m already working with a stable salary of RM5000 a month!!! *bangs head on the table*

So, back to the main topic: we can’t just ‘live’ in our hard life. We should stay positive! Think of solutions to the problem we face. Be happy!
.
.
SCMECKHE GLUM BIZZMECH THIS!
.
I need to get my supply of SUN-MAID raisins to overcome my depression(told u am bad at this).
Bye.

P/S: dun bother checking out the meaning of “SCMECKHE GLUM BIZZMECH ”..have no meaning.. I just needed words to express my anger..

1 comment:

Andi said...

eiruweiourqwofnd,mnxv THIS!
heheheee....